The Women’s Ministry Team is made up of women who are focused on reaching out to the needs of women in the church. The desire is for every woman in the church to know Christ personally, be connected to the church, and committed to extending Christ’s Kingdom in her life, home, church, work, community, and throughout the world. The team promotes the following objectives:
- Study God’s Word Together – A component of the Women’s Ministry Team is Bible study. Topics include, but are not be limited to, biblical womanhood, marriage and family, mercy ministry, community, compassion, and outreach. Members of this team lead/facilitate additional studies for women in the church.
- Pray for the Needs of the Church – The Women’s Ministry Team spends time praying for the needs of the church and specifically the needs of women in the church.
- Extend Compassion and Mercy to Women in the Church – The team looks for ways to reach out to women in the church especially those in need, the lonely, and those who feel disconnected from the church. While women in need might include the poor, sick, disabled, elderly, widows, divorced, unwed mothers, immigrants, singles, college students, and teens, the team will also be mindful that not all needs are visible. Needs could be physical, cognitive, emotional, social and spiritual in nature.
- Promote and Nurture Community in the Church – The team focuses on growing and strengthening relationships among women in the church, to build up one another in the faith. In communication with the Fellowship Team, the Women’s Ministry Team suggests/facilitates events for women that encourage fellowship and build community.
- Take Opportunities to Train and Encourage Younger Women – As opportunities arise, members of the Women’s Ministry Team seek informal and formal ways to train and encourage younger women in the faith. The effect of the ministry is multiplied when members of the team begin teams of their own.
Sundays at Trinity
Christian Education 9:15AM | Worship 10:30AM
Trinity is now on iTunes!
Click on the podcast icon on the left to subscribe
to our weekly sermon podcast!
To all who are spiritually weak and seek rest; to all who mourn and long for comfort; to all who struggle and desire victory; to all who are strangers and want fellowship; to all who hunger and thirst after righteousness; and to whomsoever will come, this Church opens wide her doors and offers welcome in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Trinity is located in downtown Providence near the J. Joseph Garrahy Court Complex. You can access a map and directions by clicking. Our address is:
72 Clifford St.
Providence, RI 02903