Trinity is committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment for children. Please review our policy by using the following links:
- Trinity Presbyterian Church Child Protection Policy
- Staff and Volunteer Application
- Staff and Volunteer Code of Conduct Agreement
- Program Attendance Consent Form
- Program Attendance Registry (for use by program directors)
- Driver Authorization Form (for use by Child Protection Administrator)
- Authorized Driver Listing (Update in progress)
Trinity staff and volunteers must perform the following to apply to work with children:
- Review Worship: The Act of Loving and Caring for Children
- Review Trinity Presbyterian Church Child Protection Policy
- Complete Child Protection Training Questions
- Complete Staff and Volunteer Application
- Complete Staff and Volunteer Code of Conduct Agreement
Additionally, to apply to be a Trinity driver, the following must be presented:
- A valid driver’s license
- At least minimum liability insurance coverage (as required by the state of Rhode Island)
- Current vehicle registration
Sundays at Trinity
Christian Education 9:15AM | Worship 10:30AM
Trinity is now on iTunes!
Click on the podcast icon on the left to subscribe
to our weekly sermon podcast!
To all who are spiritually weak and seek rest; to all who mourn and long for comfort; to all who struggle and desire victory; to all who are strangers and want fellowship; to all who hunger and thirst after righteousness; and to whomsoever will come, this Church opens wide her doors and offers welcome in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Trinity is located in downtown Providence near the J. Joseph Garrahy Court Complex. You can access a map and directions by clicking. Our address is:
72 Clifford St.
Providence, RI 02903