The Womenís Ministry Team is made up of women who are focused on reaching out to the needs of women in the church. The desire is for every woman in the church to know Christ personally, be connected to the church, and committed to extending Christís Kingdom in her life, home, church, work, community, and throughout the world. The team promotes the following objectives:
- Study Godís Word Together - A component of the Womenís Ministry Team is Bible study. Topics include, but are not be limited to, biblical womanhood, marriage and family, mercy ministry, community, compassion, and outreach. Members of this team lead/facilitate additional studies for women in the church.
- Pray for the Needs of the Church - The Womenís Ministry Team spends time praying for the needs of the church and specifically the needs of women in the church.
- Extend Compassion and Mercy to Women in the Church - The team looks for ways to reach out to women in the church especially those in need, the lonely, and those who feel disconnected from the church. While women in need might include the poor, sick, disabled, elderly, widows, divorced, unwed mothers, immigrants, singles, college students, and teens, the team will also be mindful that not all needs are visible. Needs could be physical, cognitive, emotional, social and spiritual in nature.
- Promote and Nurture Community in the Church - The team focuses on growing and strengthening relationships among women in the church, to build up one another in the faith. In communication with the Fellowship Team, the Womenís Ministry Team suggests/facilitates events for women that encourage fellowship and build community.
- Take Opportunities to Train and Encourage Younger Women - As opportunities arise, members of the Womenís Ministry Team seek informal and formal ways to train and encourage younger women in the faith. The effect of the ministry is multiplied when members of the team begin teams of their own.