We are committed to the following core values:
- A Christ-Centered Church. To be a church centered on our common faith in Jesus Christ, which embraces God's people from the diverse cultural, ethnic, educational, and socio-economic backgrounds in our region.
- An Authentic Worship. To truly worship in a way that pleases God, engages the hearts of believers, and draws unbelievers to faith in Christ.
- A Welcoming Spiritual Community. To lovingly lead sinners toward life-long allegiance to Christ through baptism, the Lord's Supper, and church membership.
- Living by Truth and Grace. To shepherd God's people toward Christ-like living through a growing knowledge and love of God as revealed in the Bible and motivated by his grace.
- A Church-Planting Mission. To fulfill Christ's command to make disciples of all nations by planting churches.
- A City-Focused Vision. To focus our mission and resources on the needs and opportunities of metro-Providence.